If you disagree with a decision about your ODSP Employment Supports

If you are found ineligible for ODSP employment supports or your employment supports has been cancelled or suspended:

  • You have the right to request a review of the decision.
  • You must submit a letter to your local ODSP office outlining the reasons why you feel the decision made by the local office is incorrect.